Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud

Archer0104

Has anyone gotten any resolution from either Paypai or the. seller on this fraudulent product sale? First they offered me $5, then $8; the product is worthless as is since it had no legs. I see there are almost 70 of us with the same issue, just wondering if any of them actually got resolved. Paypal should remove them from their vendor list.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Dooy

I too recieved an item I didn’t order! It’s an ugly watch ! The only thing on the package is topideal(air-city inc) TOPEXPRESS. <Removed> NY. <Removed>. I don’t see where they took money for it tho, I don’t trust this at all

Login to Me Too

Ctrostrud
Contributor
Contributor
I receive a package from IDEX, 14709 182nd St, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413. Inside was a package with bright red thing that appears to be a dog harness. Size L. And a reflector strip on it. I have 4 Labradors and would never have ordered it. I’m pretty sure I had an order with Zhao Meng, but there’s so many different names on my PP charges. Most from China. I’ve begun looking for the item I see that looks interesting on Amazon and ordering from them - cheaper and safer.
Login to Me Too

Sfishwild

Received 2 orders from <removed>

Ordered small standup desk - received cheap Mreurio watches.

Tracked the FEIG # and, found order confirmation email-  identified them as Venanos.  email address on the order confirmation was active, emailed them and am waiting for a reply.

good luck all!

Steve

Login to Me Too

dozha7
New Community Member

I ordered a small adjustable desk thru a facebook ad about Oct, Nov '20.

I assumed it had either not gone thru or just wasn't legit. Today2-18-21, I got a cheap and ugly $3 wristwatch, no packing slip, etc.

I did a search on the return address. Multiple BBB complaints.

Not an honest mistake or mere incompetence. A bona fide scam. Perpetrator is: Idex, Springfield Gardens, NY. Best of luck.

Login to Me Too

Luna6922
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.  I too ordered the desk from FB, however, the ad DID say it was "made in the U.S.A." so I was surprised when it took months to arrive.  Upon tracking found out it was being sent from China.  So disappointing.  Glad it was only 20.00.  I have reported this to the https://www.usa.gov/stop-scams-frauds

Is there any action from Paypal in protection of we, the consumers?  Please advise.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Hugh_Jassell
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two of the laptop desks and I received 2 men's watches instead. I opened a claim with PayPal and PayPal immediately processed my refund they must know at this is fraud
Login to Me Too

RTwink
New Community Member
I ordered a scooter and waited 2 weeks, , couldn’t find the carrier of this transaction number so I called PayPal to get info re: this transaction. as and received a small box in a small package that contained a cheep looking necklace I never would have ordered. The sender was from LA county but the shipping was from another countryI contacted PayPal and have started a dispute. Thank you to everyone who has posted
Login to Me Too

Trisha143
New Community Member

@teke45 

This company is out of business. I googled them and they are part of the scam. They were received goods from China and then sending them with a different tracking number in order to avoid being traced. I had put in a claim with PP. This company is now closed and phone number is disconnected. here is their info:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

thedude42
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same experience; zero help from PayPal although I've escalated repeatedly.

Login to Me Too

Moni843
Contributor
Contributor
Add me to the list of people scammed by Nanchang Etron. I'm out $80. I purchased what was supposed to be 2 adjustable laptop stands but got something not big or sturdy enough and not adjustable. They wanted me to ship back to China at my expense. For a possible refund if they receive it. I wish there was a way to stop others from losing their money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.