Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

CherB
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed too. And they want another $30 to send it back! That’s a total of $80 loss if I sent it back. PayPal has to be totally aware! So many of these complaints and on multiple web sites.
Login to Me Too

yvette516
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. let's start a class action suite. 

Do you know if there's been one started?

I just called pay pal and spoke to Ron. I was told I would receive a full refund if I returned the items.

The item came from a NY address but yet they were telling me I had to send them to china. 

I didnt do that because they knew it would cost more than the 80.00 to send them back to China so paypal closed my case.

Now Paypal is saying I can't reopen the case. This is BS!

Login to Me Too

wbeta001
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my money back? These thieves sent me an unusable piece of crap for over $40 and were offering $8 back when I complained, then they told me to send it back and they would refund the payment once they received it, but provided the address in Chinese! Really? How the heck I am going to mail this? And also the address is in China, when they were listed as an American company. I can't believe Paypal acts as the middle man for these crooks! They should not allow any random company to use their platform to defraud the people.

Login to Me Too

tiki61
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered three of those camping rocking chairs, received two of them in a different state to my daughter and they were junk, were not what they were advertised as! 😡 I still have not received the one that I ordered for myself, cannot find a phone number or anything to get a refund or send these crap pieces of work back. I cannot even contact PayPal, only chatting 😡😡😡😡😡 This was about a $150 purchase for all three chairs. I am totally livid with no recourse
Login to Me Too

dbonic01
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered one of these chairs. It just came today (2 months after order was placed). It is complete junk and nothing like what was advertised. I submitted a dispute with PayPal requesting a complete refund. Good luck to you.
Login to Me Too

Ibdisadf
Contributor
Contributor
Then lets stop complaining and start collaborating. Paypal is going to continue to work with these thieves because its easy money for them. They continue to make it more difficult to even do a dispute correctly. And try to find a phone number to talk to someone. Next to impossible. They dont want to hear our complaints. I currently have 2 disputes that have been doing nothing for 2 months. The only way we are all going to get our money back is a class action suit. Hopefully shut paypal down at the same time.
Login to Me Too

15sagebrush

Had a similar experience with them under the name "Speley.com"  when I purchased a pair of sandals on facebook and paid with a credit card, not PayPal. I'll let you know what happens. They intentionally market with brand names when the actual product is nothing but cheap Chinese stuff. Has anyone tried going directly to the address in Lake Forest, CA? 

Login to Me Too

Beadgoblin
Contributor
Contributor

I spent 179 dollars on a product and was sent something totally different.  They also offered me first 8 and then 12 dollars.  I have it in resolution status with PayPal but it isnt moving.  And now the link to where I ordered is no longer valid.  Arghhhhhhhhhh

Login to Me Too

ontheverge
Contributor
Contributor

It won't move. This is a scam. PayPal is part of it. I am going to write to the BBB, FTC and anyone else I can think of about this. They are scamming so many people and because we paid with PayPal and believed they would help resolve it we are out the money. For me, it is not about the money because my item was only $40 but for everyone else on here like you that paid much more, it is worth the effort to get an investigation going into this. 

Login to Me Too

yankeebobo
Wow. And we thought we were the only ones to get duped. The end result is to ship these “proudly made in the USA “ junk pieces back to China? At our expense? Nope. These guys need to be called out. PayPal needs to do the right thing, refund us, ban them. This is a scam company that basis and switches. I’d hate to show what I actually got instead of what we ordered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.