Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

Arlette08
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly me too!  Ordered 5/10/20 and finally received on 6/25/20 the two "stands" which are NOT what was advertised. So obvious!!  Have sent 2 emails to Dreamxin.com ATTN Zhao <removed> asking for FedEx return label and refund.  NO RESPONSE.  What fraud!!  Has there been any resolution for you??  I'm going to submit a dispute to PayPal and the credit card company.  Good luck to us! 

Login to Me Too

Peggy49

I received mine today and it is indeed a sham.  It doesn't work and is not what I ordered

Login to Me Too

SBC812

I also have the same problem and would love to be reimbursed. The problem lies mainly with Zhou <removed>....I believe that is who answered all the emails I sent when I was wondering why I hadn't received my package and then later when I saw it was damaged. After I was told to send it back to the manufacturer...I questioned why it didn't go back to the address that was on the label for refund....I no longer got any answers.

Login to Me Too

chellemc
Contributor
Contributor

My "Mother's Day Gift Adjustable Ergonomic Portable Aluminum Laptop Desk Stand" that I ordered for $39 plus $6 shipping arrived today. It was supposed to arrive by Mother's Day. Well what arrived is a totally different product than what I ordered. The instruction paper that came with mine called it a "Notebook Bracket" and it is missing the other set of legs. I have an email but it does not sound like they will reply. The return address is located in CA. I charged it on my Visa and will call my credit card company to dispute it. I will try to escalated to PayPal.  Shame on FB and Paypal for allowing customers to continue to be scammed.

Login to Me Too

Arlette08
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me.  Any refund?  I sure hope this vendor gets removed -- total fraurd!

Login to Me Too

jele210490
Contributor
Contributor

I saw this product on facebook and ordered it for my husband's father's day gift.  Needless to say, I was very disappointed when it did not arrive in time.  This is 6/27 and I still have not received it and I ordered it on 6/6/20.  I would like to get my money back from Pay Pal since I have not received the item.

Login to Me Too

Ocenbrz
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scammed by this company.  They were advertising on my Scrabble game and I had seen these adjustable desks before.  I usually fact check companies and of course, the one time I don't I end up with this mess.

I tried to cancel the order when it still hadn't arrived with no shipping information sent to me from the company.  Then I get a message from them with a shipping track number and it arrives a few days later.  What I got is not even laughable.  This company is a FRAUD.  I expect Paypal to help me get my money back.  They really should check out products before backing them.  I went to Amazon and bought a desk from there because I need it for school. 

Apparently this company cannot produce the item they are advertising and to scam for Father's Day too?  Their father's would be ashamed of them and their Ancestors too.

Login to Me Too

Archer0104

Did you ever get resolution from Nanchung? Nanchung keeps pushing back on my dispute.

Login to Me Too

Ocenbrz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Yes, I called my Bank and they said they will take care of the problem and credit my account.  Apparently there is a purchasing limit but thankfully this purchase was under that amount.  It isn't worth sending this junk back.  The manufacturer doesn't include a return shipping tag so we have no way to return this mess.  It isn't usable so what is the point of wasting our money trying to send something like this back to where? China?  

What a racket.  Sorry you got duped too.  I had to use my ironing board to rest my lap top on so I could record a video for my class. So cruel.

Login to Me Too

realjustise
Contributor
Contributor

To who it may concern,

PayPal Resolution Center Case ID: PP-D-68705463

I can not accept this offer from Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. due to failure by Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. to include a paid addressed shipping label, as filed in my original dispute to the PayPal Resolution Center Case ID: PP-D-68705463. I require Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co. Ltd to pay for and email to me a shipping label with tracking # to send the wrong product they sent to me to begin with.

Furthermore, after reviewing 15 similar disputes with Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. in the paypal-community.com forum, which the last posted on ‎Jun-11-2020, I would assume that PayPal would have been aware of the dubious and fraudulent activity Nanchang  Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. has been purpertaing on Paypal’s platform.

I am of the understanding that this purchase is covered under PayPal’s Buyer Protection Guarantee as stated, “a full refund if an eligible order isn't significantly as described, or doesn't arrive at your doorstep.”

In conclusion, I will accept Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. recent offer to a full refund for $45.99 USD, if they pay for the shipping label and email the paid for label w/tracking # to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.