Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

Mack35772
I made the mistake of ordering two pairs of shoes it took over two months to get to me. I now have a pair shoes with two left feet. This is hilarious I am out $40!!! 😰
Login to Me Too

15sagebrush

Sounds similar. My order was for 2 pairs of Vionics sandals. They look like they were made by a ten year old with glue all over and NO branding - definitely NOT the Vionics brand.  Maybe the best course is to get the actual brand name company to chase them??

Login to Me Too

15sagebrush

The credit card offers a "temporary refund" until the dispute with the seller is resolved. There's no guarantee that the refund through the credit card will be permanent. If this is what you did, has the temporary refund become a permanent refund for you?

Login to Me Too

Arlette08
Contributor
Contributor

Bank of America chose to believe the fraud seller!!  Plus terrible customer service.  That card is dying out -- no longer used. No never received any refund out of the fraud.  I'm compiling complaints from the community to send to B of A to see if they re-open the case that they shut down in a NY minute.

Login to Me Too

Arlette08
Contributor
Contributor

To set the record straight, after a lot of work and months, Bank of America made a permanent credit for the fraud product after PayPal did nothing.

Login to Me Too

Now they are going by Jiangxi Fancher Electronic Commerce Co. Ltd im out $43.97 on a product to help with boredom after having leg surgery. I can't get into contact with the seller and the product they sold me isn't even close to what was described. PayPal is not helping me either, as they closed the dispute before I even received my product.
Login to Me Too

Arlette08
Contributor
Contributor

So sorry that this is still going on.  Based on my experience and many, many others on this Community Board, PayPal allows this to happen and will not help.  They are complicit in the fraud.  I've learned never to buy anything off a Facebook ad, never if product is coming from China, and never if the only way to pay for the product is through PayPal.  Good luck with trying to go through your credit card company.  That's what worked for me but it was a  lot of work.  Again, sos sorry.

Login to Me Too

TDixon1

Clearly a scam.  They send dysfunctional products that don't match the item that was purchased and then offer to send the rest once you pay a little more.  The disturbing part is that I completed the PayPal dispute and PayPal rejected my dispute because i wouldn't accept the discount for the legless laptop table they sent me.  

I am the victim of a fraudulent transaction where I purchased a computer table stand online for Mother's Day and only received 2 of the 6 legs needed for it to actually stand up.  When I explained this to the seller (a Chinese shell company with some random gmail address), they said I needed to send them more money and purchase additional legs, despite the instructions in the box indicating that for the device to work at all, you would need the 6 legs, all 6 of which are indicated as being attached parts of the included pre-assembled stand.  Of course, this is absurd, since the "stand" is not even a stand with only two legs and could never even stand up, much less hold a computer.  In fact, it could not even be marketed as anything more that a flat piece of particle board.  No-one would ever purchase it online.  It's a textbook scam.  They promised as "deliver by Mother's Day" which makes you believe it's legitimate, and then they send it via the slowest cheapest delivery ( took 1 1/2 months to arrive). Then, when it does arrive, it is in need of additional purchases in order for it to work.  No doubt if I sent them additional money I'd get maybe one or two of the legs and a request for more money for the rest.  In reporting this to PayPal as part of their investigative review I included photos of the device and the instructions that show all legs included in the item purchased. I was surprised that Paypal simply decided to effectively defend the fraud.  They suggested that since I didn't just accept the broken functionless device for half price (which makes no sense because with only two legs its has no functional value for anything) PayPal was rejecting my claim.  Essentially PayPal was saying that because I did not support PayPal's decision that PayPal should profit some from this fraud, they were rejecting my claim....without even disputing that it was fraud.  Is there a better way to have PayPal look at this than through their impersonal website?

Login to Me Too

joevtoo
Contributor
Contributor

You need to lean on PayPal a little harder. Use the message center. I had to threaten to report the seller AND PayPal to the FTC as well as the PA Office of the Attorney General. 

They wound up refunding the purchase price and what I paid for the original shipping. And they refunded the cost of my return shipment.

They have clearly dropped the ball on this one. We use PayPal for protection against sellers like this. Yet PayPal has become complicit in the fraud--delayed or no refunds, allowing this seller to continue to do business through PayPal. Or at least we USED to use PayPal for protection. Things like this are what help Amazon thrive.

Very very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

spn411
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL DENIED MY CLAIM!! I AM SO FED UP WITH THEIR BULL ON THIS VENDOR!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.