Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud

Archer0104

Has anyone gotten any resolution from either Paypai or the. seller on this fraudulent product sale? First they offered me $5, then $8; the product is worthless as is since it had no legs. I see there are almost 70 of us with the same issue, just wondering if any of them actually got resolved. Paypal should remove them from their vendor list.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

ontheverge
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same issue. The box they sent the half product in was clearly not even intended to include the whole product. It would not have fit. They offered me $5 and then told me how expensive it would be to send it and that it would likely be damaged or lost so I would probably not get any money anyway. I am curious to see whether PayPal helps with this or not. I am going to make sure I stop using Paypal if they do not do something about this. I funnel way too much money through them and thought they would stand behind their customers. 

Login to Me Too

Presadog2000
Contributor
Contributor
I keep getting watches (10 so far) from that same address, but different company. I’ve been searching for a number for quite some time. So far I’ve learned that address is a single family dwelling that was sold recently for $375,000. I don’t think any of us will find a # for them. In the meantime, do you need a watch? 🙂
Login to Me Too

teke45
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Note Book bracket on May 24, 2020. I received the on July 5th.  The bracket is missing legs!  The item is

completely useless to me.  I don't know where to begin but I did contact Paypal and file a complaint/dispute for this

company's deceitfulness toward consumers.  This was my first time ordering through Paypal and this will be my last.

The address on my box is Zhao Meng, 14709 182nd St., Springfield Gardens, NY 11413.  Does anyone have a telephone number?

Login to Me Too

Unfitman
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two clock work metal kits what I received were some small pieces of stamped out metal foil.

Login to Me Too

MKT65
New Community Member

I too am greatly disappointed by my order that was shipped from Zhao <removed>.  My order was for some lounge wear.  The website was nice and the clothing looked great.  It was not cheap.  When it arrived 2 months late, it was not what I ordered, the clothing has no tags. and no return shipping or invoice info included.  I have no idea where it was made, what it is made of, how to wash it or how to return it.  Nothing is included.  Very suspicious especially when you said you were getting electronics.  Did you ever find a number or a way to contact him.

Mary

Login to Me Too

katiag1
New Community Member

I ordered clothing from a company on Facebook called Licala on 5/20/20. The order without my permission was processed using PayPal. After numerous emails inquiring about my order, I received a package from a Chinese shipping company and inside the package was 10 rolls of toilet paper (Photos are attached) upon further investigation on Facebook and Instagram I found out that the company changed their name to Vivisboho and is offering the same clothing under another name. Today 7/16/20 I received an order from Zhao Meng with clothing that I did not order. There is no receipt, no return label, no contact information.  The company is a scam and even though they state on their site that you can make a return there is no way to communicate with anyone or make an exchange. I will never order anything again using PayPal and I have reported both companies to Facebook as scam and fraudulent companies and will also file complaints against all companies with UPS. 

www.licala.com

BUYER BEWARE...IMG_5632.jpg

Login to Me Too

Erynadler
Contributor
Contributor
Similar to me too! I don’t know what I purchased but I received a flask???? I never buy those kinds of products. Did you get a resolution. The company’s name on the packaging is TOPEXPRESS
Login to Me Too

JessicaKayB
I got a flask too! I have no idea what I may have originally ordered except maybe some lake floats I haven’t gotten from July!
Login to Me Too

Cristyle1985
Contributor
Contributor
Top express is a scam every time I go to contact us they switch emails multiple times
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.