Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

joevtoo
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list. Exact same problem. Ordered May 6. And where is PayPal in all this? Head in the sand, asking for more information to "review."

Seller offered me an "upgrade" to what I originally ordered for an additional $20. When I didn't bite, they offered an $8 refund, no return necessary. When I asked for an address to return the item for a full refund, they wrote that I was sending too many emails.

I gave Nanchang 3 days to issue my refund. Now I am filing a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/?utm_source=takeaction#crnt&panel1-1) as well as the Office of the Attorney General of Pennsylvania.

I am including PayPal in the complaints because they are complicit in the fraud by 1)allowing this to go on as long as it has with so many complaints, and 2) not immediately resolving this with a full refund. 

I thought PayPal was here to protect us from scammers like this. They are part of the problem.

So disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Ocenbrz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Great idea.  I'll do the same here in Virginia.  They need to learn to not mess with the USA.

Login to Me Too

Bernstein1

Good Job, joevtoo. Has there been an outcome yet from the FTC?

Login to Me Too

Ocenbrz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Someone mentioned going to your bank, if that is how you pay through PayPal.  My bank told me they will take care of it. Deal with Paypal.  So very grateful.  I had to order another stand from a reputable company but thanks to Covid, I am still having to wait for it.  Check out sources before buying.  Better to use Ebay or Amazon.  Though I am very careful with Ebay. I do check comments and won't order anything from anyone who doesn't have recent recommendations from buyers.  Star level 95 percent or above.  Because some people. like me sometimes, do not respond right away to received items so missing 100 percent is just a reason to check customer history.  Never had a problem.

This was the first time I bought something from an advertisement on a game.  I mean, Scrabble did me wrong? I was so mad I deleted the game but I couldn't find another site to use?  I like to practice spelling so I just make ugly faces whenever anything is advertised there.  Now, some of you ordered through Facebook, too?  Messed up.  I rarely go there any longer.  Too time consuming. People have a lot to say? Too much for me.

Take care.  I hope this helps some of you.  This company needs to be outed and prevented from doing any business on the Internet. Paypal needs to stop playing games with people.  This company is bad news. Shame on them for not checking it out before jumping in to help them rob people who do not have money to waste.

Login to Me Too

brbjmb
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to dispute through my credit card associated with PayPal and they refunded all my $ without having to mail anything back. Thanks Mastercard!
Login to Me Too
Solved

Bumwithin
Contributor
Contributor

These guys are shady. They had a Father’s Day promo going. I order well in advance to ensure I’d get it on time. They even claimed that they were U.S operated and owned! It’s been 2 months with multiple emails to them requesting a refund with no avail. I’ve escalated this issue with PayPal. Stay away from these guys!

Login to Me Too

brbjmb
Contributor
Contributor

I also filed a complaint with the www.FTC.gov&nbs[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Ibdisadf
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is part of the scam. I cannot believe that we in the USA allow this company to rip us off like this. They ruled in favor of the fraudulent seller because i didnt supply them with tracking information from returning the item. I clearly told them from the get go that i was not mailing it to china. Come on people lets shut paypal down. They have stuffed their pockets with our money too long. Lets start a class action suite. We have enough evidence.
Login to Me Too

Rhopalocera4

@Ibdisadf I agree the lack of supportive responses from PayPal is appalling and I seriously thinking about discontinue using the PayPal app.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.