Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

Castleknights4
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered it for my daughter since college is on line studying from home. Leg part was missing and the product is built so cheap, it even don’t set up on the lap. I contacted via email provided by PayPal site, however I didn’t receive any reply. It took forever to ship the item, and it was a junk when I finally received it. PayPal, are you going to help me? Don’t let this company to continue deceiving other people.
Login to Me Too

ontheverge
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same issue. The box they sent the half product in was clearly not even intended to include the whole product. It would not have fit. They offered me $5 and then told me how expensive it would be to send it and that it would likely be damaged or lost so I would probably not get any money anyway. I am curious to see whether PayPal helps with this or not. I am going to make sure I stop using Paypal if they do not do something about this. I funnel way too much money through them and thought they would stand behind their customers. 

Login to Me Too

Ocenbrz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I hope you read how I was able to find a solution to this problem through my bank.  I belong to a very large bank that I imagine Paypal does not want to lose our business.  Seeing much older posts than my own proves to me that Paypal was already aware of this problem and should have taken action sooner then this to spare them this kind of embarrassment.  The worst scenario, as you mentioned is that many of us will not choose to buy products that limit how we can pay for them.  I used Paypal for many years and this is my first very negative experience with a seller.  This seller has been mass advertising too which makes this travesty so wide spread.  Good luck.  It is so sad.  I mean we bought an amazing Pokemon comforter and sheets, paid a nice amount for it because we wanted a female Pokemon Characters on it.  It came all the way from I think, Singapore.  It was exactly what we ordered.  It was wonderful.

I really hate to have to take anything Chinese made or sold by Chinese vendors off of my buyers list but behavior like this?  If it isn't addressed right away?  Hurts the entire Chinese/US relationship.  I admit it.  I will think a lot before ever trusting another company with a Chinese sounding name.  Except my local fast food business because they always deliver great food. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Arlette08
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!@  Not a word from PayPal but Bank of America is following up. What I ReceivedWhat I ReceivedWhat I orderedWhat I orderedInstruction page doesn't even match item sentInstruction page doesn't even match item sent

This is supporting evidence that Bank of America asked for.  Has anyone received a refund yet??  Good luck to all!

Login to Me Too

rjorge1969
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly what happened to me. Luckily CapitalOne credited my account right away. I'll be closing my PayPal account as they are useless when it comes to disputes 

Login to Me Too

DLEvans
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly what I received. So far, PayPal has been very helpful. The company responded to them right away, as opposed to me. They offered me $6.00 refund, which I refused. Waiting on the reply. My packaging had a CA address on it, not overseas, so when I send it back, it will go there. I am not sending it back until I get my full refund, though. My bank is a smaller, state-wide bank, so I am not sure how much help they will be if I don't get help from PayPal. Hoping they will do the right thing-this is the first time I have had an issue with a seller. Never going to let my husband talk me into purchasing something he saw on FB again!

Login to Me Too

Ibdisadf
Contributor
Contributor

At the top of this thread it says SOLVED.  Go to resolution.  For a true example of PayPal's commitment to all of us that have made them a globally recognized company Try this function.   I suggest everyone contact the FTC and attorney general.  These fraudulent company's change their names frequently Except PayPal they are obviously proud to be an active participant in this scam.  We need to shut paypal down.  PURCHASE PROTECTION. What a joke.  If paypal gave a s--- about any of us they would not do business with these fraudulent company's but Paypal sees them as partners because they are obviously in on it together.  Facebook seems to be the most likely place to find one of these scammers.  I'm on board if anyone wants to start a class action suit.  We have a slam dunk case. 

Login to Me Too

PiranGreenLion
Contributor
Contributor

NOT AS DESCRIBED OR ADVERTISED

Stand is not functional, because the brackets shown in advertisement and  on printed instructions that come with stand, are missing. Further, from what I can tell the, dimensions do not match those advertised and as such make the  item unusable for anyone of a larger build to try to use this this while lying down.

This stand was purchased as a gift for me after I passed on the advertisement I had seen on Facebook.   The idea and what I saw advertised would have been very useful.  Receiving cheap versions of what is advertised is part of the "buyer beware" world. However this stand by not being as advertised or even functional for the intended purpose takes this product to a highly questionable level.  This is a vendor that PayPal might consider a legal review of what vendor is advertising and selling since so many have serious complaints about not receiving what was advertised.  

Login to Me Too

Bernstein1

I made the purchase of the stand from the same vendor and it's a piece of junk that took forever to arrive. The stand is slippery and the laptop will fall off within minutes of using it for sure. Not functional. Don't buy. 

Login to Me Too

jackiem2
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue as everyone here. Ordered 4/29 because I started working from home. Received it 6/17 not as described. Tried reaching out to them via email. Got a reply email that said email this other person so I did. I did not get a response so I did a complaint on PayPal. They responded to that in a day. They said I didn't pay for the upgraded version and to send them more money. I told em to read the receipt again cuz I clearly did. Then they offered me $10 to keep it. I paid $50. I said no. They wanted me to pay $20+ to send it back to China to get a refund. I told them no. They advertise as being USA based. I'm not sending it out of the USA if I have to return it. Escalated it to PayPal for review today. Just ridiculous. And you have a hard time making out what they are trying to say in their replies. Their English isn't very good. Just a headache. And now we'll be going back to working in the office soon. Totally worthless bogus company. Paypal needs to remove their ability to do transactions through them. They seem to also go by Veegia and kangaroos. It's very confusing and suspicious. Never buy through FB or Instagram ads! Lesson learned!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.