Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

cdailey75
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to get our money back? I got the same piece of junk and it’s unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

b0ym0m
I would love to know if anyone was successful with getting a refund. It seems to be nothing but trouble.
Login to Me Too

WillardP
Contributor
Contributor

You need to go through the resolution center.  Several people have. I'm waiting.

Login to Me Too

MadMax72
Contributor
Contributor

Same sob story as everyone else...Complete piece of junk! Not only totally different from what was advertised, it arrived incomplete and it's totally useless as is. The pictures/video showed a stand that accommodated a small laptop with space on either side. I have a 13" laptop and it doesn't even fit on the table! They offered $5...I told them to go pound sand! I will accept NOTHING less than a FULL REFUND for this garbage!

PayPal needs to banish this seller!

Login to Me Too

cguillenv
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got a full refund, I kept pressing Paypal to get me the fraud department because it was obvious after reading that so many people had been scammed that this company had the full intension of defrauding all of us. I told them I had no issue on returning it but I was not going to pay for the return shipment to China since I got the package from an address in California and not from China. 

They kept referring to their rules and regulations that I would only get my refund if I return it,  but I kept insisting that they get me the fraud department because if the if the item had been as described I would not had to return it and it made no sense to pay close to $50 for an item that cost me $45 and that the company obviously knew that most people would not return it because it was going to cost more to return than the refund.

Finally after 3 months I got a full refund with not having to return that piece of junk I got and is now in the garbage.

Good luck everyone, keep pressing and hopefully they will get your money back.

Login to Me Too

PiranGreenLion
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I have same issue. If you check the dimensions do not match what they sent. The advertisement at best is misleading and they even claim to be an US company. My stand which is also not usable was shipped directly from China and took over a month an a half not even close to when they committed to delivery and it took over a month for it to leave the Chinese factory. For the third time I have told them that their refund policy is not acceptable and it is time to take this directly to PayPal. Thanks

Login to Me Too

marinarn2002
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

RJFRAYCA

Same problem here.  Paid for laptop stand and received a flimsy piece missing the adjustable legs.  Won't be buying on FaceBook anymore.

Login to Me Too

Keenlass12
Same here. Very dissatisfied with this crappy product! Disappointed that Paypal and Facebook doesn't vet who they allow to advertise. Will not buy from Facebook ads ever again!
Login to Me Too

NaySway
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two of these laptop stands for to be received by the end of May. I just received them today and they are inferior products. I was so embarrassed when it came as this was a gift for my husband and he was the one who opened them. The advertising was very misleading, I couldn't believe that I waiting that long and paid that much for what I got. I emailed the company and never received a response. This company seems to have a storefront in California but they are closed due to Covid and they only provide an email which they do not respond to. To top it off, it came from Queens NY from Zhao <removed>. I tried looking him up to get a phone number and I ended up in here. I am going to try to get in contact with Pay Pal because this will be the last time I use their service if they cannot compensate me for this entire mess. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.