Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

Norma_F
Contributor
Contributor
These scammers will never respond if you email them directly. Just start a dispute through paypal.
Login to Me Too

mamamd
New Community Member

My item does not have legs and looks nothing like the facebook advertisement I saw.

They are frauds

Login to Me Too

Paho
Contributor
Contributor

Mine too...

Crooks!

Login to Me Too

huizbay
Contributor
Contributor

Same here- it took 2 months - said it was guaranteed delivery by Mother's Day - ha! What a scam!

Login to Me Too

mcartang
Contributor
Contributor

I've disputed the charge through my credit card company.  The product is a joke...no legs and not at ALL what was advertised.  What a joke.

Login to Me Too

cdailey75
Contributor
Contributor
What did your card services say? I’m trying to make the claim with PayPal. I’m hoping they honor it and follow through and return my money
Login to Me Too

Scoopdog
Contributor
Contributor
No legs. Totallya waste
Login to Me Too

spn411
Contributor
Contributor

I work hard for my money. I have been working remotely now since Covid 19 hit. I ordered what appeared to be a nice laptop stand. What I received was a total piece of junk, incapable of supporting my phone let alone my laptop. It in no way adjusts like it was depicted in the ad. This seller should not be an approved PayPal vendor! I too was offered $5.00 or they told me I could pay them even more money to get the one with the legs trying to tell me I didn't realize what I was ordering. I cannot stress this enough this thing that they sent is a complete piece of junk! I just escalated my claim with PayPal to a dispute!! I refuse to let this horrible company cheat me out of my hard earned money. PayPal needs to take action here for all of our sakes!

Login to Me Too

Nleslie8
Contributor
Contributor

How do you contact the company?

Login to Me Too

b0ym0m
I’ve emailed the 2 different email addresses that I could find and never received a reply. This company is a joke.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.