Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

wendyhendy
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal sent the return address to me in English and said that's where I needed to return to, but it was shipped from an address in CA. Don't waste your time or money shipping back to China or shipping at all for that matter. 

Login to Me Too

Supernano
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! The only way to solve it. Send it back and try to get the shipping costs refunded by PayPal. Paypal pays immediately (in Germany up to 20€, my costs for tracked parcel were 19€). The company in China pays after maybe a week or so.
Login to Me Too

Kristaladele
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. They offered me $5 back. How do I file a fraud claim?
Login to Me Too

Paho
Contributor
Contributor

FTC ( Federal Trade Commission)

and

FBI ( Federal Bureau of investigations)

Look for my post with the link to the FTC and a replay with the FBI link.

Plus call PayPal and ask frothier FRAUD department.  I did uotknow they had one... I will try now too...

Login to Me Too

Nleslie8
Contributor
Contributor
How do I contact them? Mine is missing the legs!
Login to Me Too

Catheyz341
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is missing legs too.  My son ordered this thru PayPal for my Mother’s Day present.  Did you get any solution?

Login to Me Too

Nleslie8
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have any contact information except for the return address. I wasn't a "member " of PayPal at the time, either. I don't know what to do now.

Login to Me Too

Paho
Contributor
Contributor

I hd the same problem.  You have to start the dispute as a GUEST.  Make sure to go to the FTC ( two reports: one agains Nanchang and another against PayPal) and the FBI ( same 2 reports)

Login to Me Too

rjorge1969
Contributor
Contributor

Boy, I wish I had seen this, same here, missing legs and they do not even reply to emails and PayPal is totally useless. I hope that they see this thread and take some action and perhaps revoke their selling rights. Is just crazy that they keep selling this product.

Login to Me Too

Paho
Contributor
Contributor

Please report t the FTC and to FBI ... see previous post.. and ask for their FRAUD department...  I went to my bank and reported them there too...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.