Names are different and account is limited

Thomas148
Contributor
Contributor
Can somebody please tell me if after 180 days of your account Limited,how to get your funds if you don’t have a bank account???And what if I can’t also get my money after 180 days?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thomas148 

If the name on the account is fake then you may not get the option to withdraw the funds.

The account would not belong to you but to the person named on that account and you would have to provide i.d. that the name on the paypal account matched any documents that you supplied.

However if that is not correct and the account was limited for a policy violation and you can't add a bank account then you could request that customer services send you a cheque?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Thomas148
Contributor
Contributor
Can I add a US bank account after 180 days of limitation when I am in Australia and unfortunately can’t add an Australian account?And with the checks,how does it work?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thomas148 

You should be able to add a U.S bank account as that is the only country that can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts.

As for a cheque you would have to contact customer services and ask them to issue you with one to send in the post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Thomas148

You are able to add a US bank account as @kernowlass stated. 

It looks like you have listed in your profile that you live in Australia. If that's the case, we do not offer the check option for Australian accounts. I apologize if this causes an inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.