NO RECORD??

RUNRUN22
Contributor
Contributor

I have multiple paypal receipts in my emails for two purchases I made threw a online store.i have confirmation emails and all the transaction,invoice #s,dates,times, over $100.00 in receipts and this fake shoe store sent me fake tracking #s I tried to file a dispute and PayPal says there's no record in my activity? I didn't have a PayPal account before this,I had to open one to but the shoes so it would be insured n guaranteed,how is there no record when they sent me multiple emails for each purchase?? How do I get my money back? I have the USPS claiming these tracking numbers are fake.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RUNRUN22 

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and didn't log into your Paypal account then of course it won't show on that Paypal account because you bought as a guest buyer.

You don't have Paypal buyer protection cover as a guest buyer but you can contact customer services and they may be able to assist you by reaching out to the seller for you.
So If you need help for a guest buyer transaction then you can;

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will help you.
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RUNRUN22
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the help. And paypal did give me a refund on both purchases and it was was on my account faster than they said. And I appreciate that. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.