NFL Gamepass UK - Dishonest autorenewal

Gaviero
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I wanted to offer a warning and would be grateful for any advice. I have been a customer of a subscription service (NFL Gamepass UK) for a couple of years. They offer different tiers of subscription and I have the cheaper option (~£40). In July I received 2 emails from Gamepass saying my subscription would be autorenewed via PayPal in August at £39.99 and no action was needed. I made no changes to my account after this time. At the beginning of August, Gamepass autorenewed at the higher tier of £140 without warning or permission of this change. No invoice was provided for the £40 or £140 rates but I do have the July emails stating the future £40 charge. The also have sinceconfirmed in email I was on the £40 rate last year and that I didn't ask to make the change. They are offering a refund (eventually - and this hasn't been processed yet and no details have been given on timeframes). If anyone else has had this issue please let me know. The company has never apologised or admitted they have behaved badly. Being unexpectedly £100 short has caused some stressful budgeting this month, and if they are taking £100 of every in error then I question the legality of the subscription.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.