NEWTRON TRADE SCAM

tippy_simpson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, not sure if this is the place to put this but here goes.

I ordered a life like baby doll from this company and paid $23.58USD, what arrived was a $2.00 crap doll that was crushed due to no packaging (not a problem as it was crap anyway). I emailed the company and they said it was a mistake and to return the doll and they would send out the correct one, I replied no thanks I would like a full refund and if they wanted the crap doll back they could send me a prepaid post bag. Anyway I had no success so I went to the resolution centre of PayPal and after weeks they said that the company would give me a 100% refund, all I had to do was return the incorrect doll and let them know the tracking details. I could not believe that PayPal have allowed this company to get away with this. I did check with the post office and it will cost me more to send the package back than what I will get from the refund. Since getting this result I have checked this company out and they are doing it constantly with everything they send out knowing that people will not be able to send back the crap they send as they will be more out of pocket. I am totally disgusted with PayPal as they obviously know all this and still let the company get away with it. Anyway, needless to say that I will not be getting any refund back. Thanks for nothing PayPal.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

zkemaw
Contributor
Contributor
I am one of the victims of NEWTRON .paypal won’t check my email which I wrote to them after I bought $51,00 item they sent just regular mail to my neighbor home with out my request . just mail , plain paper. Finally PayPal accept their response and my money is gone.
Login to Me Too

tildane
Contributor
Contributor

How about cancelling an order with Newtron Trade only to have the money taken out of my account. Nothing has ever been received from them but they have a delivery receipt but no signature. It's obviously a scam and I'm awaiting paypals decision (which doesn't sound hopeful).

Login to Me Too

Elliesoly
Contributor
Contributor
After four months finally, Paypal refunds my money. They shipped me a one-dollar cheap plastic doll as a **bleep**!!! It means ” we could deceive you!” instead of a set of cups, drones, reborne dolls and many other things. They are absolutely fraudster and I'm just wondering why Paypal doesn't ban them??
Login to Me Too

tildane
Contributor
Contributor

I won!!! Newtron scammers sent me a pink pillow case with Hello kitty on it. I never connected the two as I had cancelled the order. I just thought its was a different kind of scam. But that's how they had a delivery note and with covid nobody is signing for anything in the UK anymore. My first complaint to PayPal was for a fraudulent transaction, that's when they pulled out the delivery note. PayPal let me update the problem to undelivered item, but there's still a delivery note. PayPal then let me change my complaint to "item not as advertised", and that's how I won. Thank you to PayPal for allowing me to submit evidence as it came up via the "talk to someone" function. There's still hope out there. 

Login to Me Too

mkphoto66
New Community Member

Same here..I bought a camera slider and received a cheap **bleep** phone stand..I find it outreageous that Paypal allows this to keep happening..they owe us all a refund for allowing these fraudsters

Login to Me Too

karenhiggins605
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like I'm in the same boat! Ordered 2 led lights after about 6 weeks received a 'pillowcase' stuffed into a plastic envelope😡 Contacted newtron who said i could keep the pillowcase and they would send me 80% refund!!! Told them i wanted 100% refund. Heard nothing so went through paypal who are now saying they have prove via royal mail my parcel was delivered😡 a parcel was but not led lights! Surely there must be something that can be done
Login to Me Too

jsf123

Same here, ordered LED lamp, got a pillow! Already opened a dispute earlier as I waited for this rubbish 2 months 😞 This is unacceptable, PayPal should refund everyone. 

<removed>

20201120_163924.jpg

Login to Me Too

Delonghi
Contributor
Contributor

I got ripped off as well and Paypal did nothing. The company had not delivered after two months. The next day they said it was out for delivery and was delivered. Only problem was that the item was not delivered. The date and time they said it was delivered my CCTV showed only the post lady with no parcel or collection from office card. Paypal took their word that they delivered. Prior to that Newtron offered to refund minus the delivery of £10.99 for a non existent delivery. Shame on Paypal and Newtron just rip off merchants.

Login to Me Too

Jadakissuk
Contributor
Contributor
Ive also had problems with this company! And paypal sided with them be sure they provided proof of postage? But I have NOT received anything from them! I have ordered 2 x bar tender kits in September. Come December, I’ve still not received it! I use PayPal all the time so I am hugely disappointed with them for sides with a fraudulent company! I have had useless replies from the company! Is there anyway to report this company? I bought their stuff from Facebook advertisement. Extremely frustrating!!
Login to Me Too

dakelnl

At least you got something, I've been waiting for 2 months and haven't recieved anything yet

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.