NEVER RECEIVED TWO ITEMS AND WAS CHARGED

Cubancutie
Contributor
Contributor
First item Seller information

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Transaction amount

$31.05 USD - NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM

2nd Item Seller info Shengguo Network Technology Co., Ltd Green Leaf Plant Simulation Fence

$54.99 - NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM

We need to stop PAYPAL from ripping people off.  I didn't receive either item and they refuse to return my money.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amp8 

Credit cards have terms and conditions the same as paypal does.

And some posters on this forum have said they have been turned down by their card issuers for NAD disputes when they bought China tat.

As i keep saying you read up on what protection you have and the you risk assess your own transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NBlady
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered over $300 from ShengGuo privacy fencing. Reported it, and order came in today! Instead of 11-12 4’x7’ (apx) fences, i got 4 less than a foot wide and less than 3’ long! I was billed Over $300 for about 10$ worth of product (if that much)! Disgusting!!!
Login to Me Too

Cubancutie
Contributor
Contributor

I will never buy from China again.

Login to Me Too

Justice1234
Contributor
Contributor
I also filed a dispute/claim in dealing with Shengguo Network Technology Co., Ltd's for the faux privacy fence. Finally after 2 1/2 months I received the product. Not as described, smaller, and some of the expandable fence is broken. Such a rip off...dealing with PAYPAL was very frustrating and I would rather speak to a customer care representative instead of AI.
Login to Me Too

JamieKnox
Contributor
Contributor
Did you try calling PayPal directly? I called and got through right away... after a month with my case being open. I got someone live on the phone, explained the Facebook scam and she pushed my case through in my favor.
Login to Me Too

Fayecrispina
New Community Member
I have a complained as well. It was not resolved yet they already closed the case. I tried to contact PayPal but to my frustration, they keep on closing my case. I will never order again from China and thru PayPal.
Login to Me Too

SonnyB43
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item on 5/ 23/2020 using PayPal for $99.99 and have not received it yet. Today is  8/10/2020. PayPal keeps changing the resolve date. I have tried to call PayPal But they will not talk to me! I suggest Everyone stop using PayPal, because they will not help you with a problem!!!

Login to Me Too

Cubancutie
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you, won't be using PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

Espanoladaddy
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the "Inmotion" scooter off of the domain http://enrichget.com August 18th of this year. ONE email reply saying we're working hard to get your order. The is NO longer on the site, now it is on http://dealnewday.com. I inserted some photos in regards to these domains. same comp.!  scooter1.pngscooter2.pngscooter3.png

Login to Me Too

holymoses123
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I paid 25 pounds for a leg massager and was sent kneepads  worth a couple of pounds.They know they are ripping people off and PayPal is not protecting us.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.