NEVER RECEIVED TWO ITEMS AND WAS CHARGED

Cubancutie
Contributor
Contributor
First item Seller information

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Transaction amount

$31.05 USD - NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM

2nd Item Seller info Shengguo Network Technology Co., Ltd Green Leaf Plant Simulation Fence

$54.99 - NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM

We need to stop PAYPAL from ripping people off.  I didn't receive either item and they refuse to return my money.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cubancutie 

Why is paypal ripping you off? You chose to buy from scam China websites or from a Social Media ad.

All paypal did was process the payment as YOU requested.

They also give you 'some buyer protection' but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item and lost because the seller sent a fake tracking number post back for more advice. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cubancutie
Contributor
Contributor

I have written both companies several times for my products and did not get an answer.  I escalated the claim with PayPal and they believed the vendor and not me - they closed the case.  Not acceptable.  So I do hold PayPal responsible, didn't even get a phone call from PayPal and impossible to get anyone on the phone at PayPal.  Reporting this incident to the Attorney General, this is big-time fraud and PayPal should not allow companies like these two to steal from us.

Login to Me Too

Cubancutie
Contributor
Contributor

It's sad that PayPal continues doing business with this vendor so it can continue to rip off people.  Sorry but PayPal lost my business.

Login to Me Too

Jdeeble
Why PAYPAL do you keep letting these thieves steal everyone's money **bleep**ing wake up and ban them as i never recurved my items either and by count there are at least 75 others How do you let this keep happening
Login to Me Too

KCW3
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal doesn't even monitor this forum. Otherwise you would see some answers. I have the same issue with Shengguo Network Technology Co. Ltd

I've been waiting for some action on PayPal's end and nothing. They closed out my case with no resolution for $49.95. I have not received my items. Their help/resolution center is design to frustrate you and give up. It's a shame because now I won't use PayPal for any purchases because they have changed, they used to back up the ones that had their money stolen in a good faith buy. It won't help me, but it sure will hurt the good faith seller lose a lot of money. which is turn with make PayPal lose money.

Login to Me Too

Jsommerville1
Contributor
Contributor
I went through same thing. Except they emailed me that they would ship item right away , but once PayPal case was closed no word or reply from them at all, just a scam...endorsed by Paypal....
Login to Me Too

Portermh
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  I fell for click bait and paid the price.  However, other credit companies will immediately remove the charge from your card while the investigation is in progress.  Pay Pal credit fails to discourage Shenngguo from continually ripping people off.  The can put a pause on payments and not allow this fraudulent company for continually substituting junk for item that were touted as larger, made in the USA, and made from quality materials.  I got a life sized Santa that was 17 inches, made of plastic (instead of wood), and had **bleep** and Barbie feet.  Will not even stand.  

Login to Me Too

fegundez
Contributor
Contributor
The real rip off artist in these deals is FB and others like them. They get massive profits from fraudulent sites yet do no policing. They seem to be able to read the minds of posters though!
Login to Me Too

Amp8
Contributor
Contributor
I’m very disappointed in this fraud that is going on. It will probably be my last paypal purchase. The next tine I will Use my credit card since it offers me protection from fraud.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.