NEVER RECEIVED ITEM AND PAYPAL TOOK SELLERS SIDE AND CLOSED THE CASE IN THEIR FAVOUR

natra1
New Community Member

Dispute was closed to sellers favour from paypal when seller hadn't even followed through after the purchase was made .. a payment of $131.63 AUD was sent to seller on October the 1st 2019. I only received one item which was a dress not as described in the image from seller ERIC DRESS, also ordered a jumpsuit both orders were placed at the same time and only one arrived which was not as it looked in the image the images they've shown on their website are not their own authentic designs and images. 

After I was told my items will arrive by October 26th as time passed I receive one item late.. and never received much information of what happened to my other order I was then told the item was no longer available and to pick something else from the site and get $4 USD off. after back and fourth communication the seller just urged me to cancel the case in their favour so I can get my money back I knew if I had done so they wouldn't of followed through as every email was what was beneficial for their company and 3 months and a couple of days later after the transaction I still haven't received my item thanks for no help paypal and picking the side of an untrustworthy seller I've now lost my money. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@natra1 

Having waded through all of that you have not said what TYPE of dispute you opened and did you escalate it to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@natra1 

Did you pay with a credit card? File a dispute with them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.