NEED A REFUND

shandelierr
Contributor
Contributor
!!!ATTENTION TO ALL AGENTS HERE IN PAYPAL!!! Case ID: PP-D-111552366 Transaction amount: ₱4,016.92 PHP Dispute amount: ₱4,066.92 PHP transaction ID: 40J33257TV869053C Transaction date: 4 March 2021 Up until now my case its been not resolve and I don't know if my money will ever be returned. I also meant to go to my bank branch to make a report even though it was very far from my house. but they gave me a statement that they still haven't received any funds from you, just tell me if it can't be returned my money and you keep it stolen so that I don't have to wait any longer and to please you to return my money!!! I was so disappointed with your platform. if I can just find where I can report you, I will do. And I will never be recommended this platform to my friends or colleagues. Where I can read all the reviews about your company that there are so many issues regarding their money you have stolen! I won't be surprised anymore! This is my bad experience for you on my first ever salary that I been expected but you’ve stolen! Closed your **bleep**ing company! **bleep**!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shandelierr 

1. This is not paypal customer services, its a community user to user advice forum.

2. Guess you didn't actually want advice on your claim then.

3. Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shandelierr
Contributor
Contributor
I need the Advice also. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.