My worst experience with account Limitation

huycan207
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited for 3 weeks, although I'd submitted all document (passport & electric bill) but after more than 2 weeks, my account is still limited.

I'd tried to contact PayPal Support Team, but I just received 1 email with useless FAQs, after that I sent 4 emails to remind and ask them about this, but no any response from PayPal.

There is money in my account, and I just can look at that, can't withdraw, can't payment. It's really a bad experience.
I don't know what should I do now or I have to wait until one day that I don't know what day.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@huycan207 

Contact customer service to follow up:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

huycan207
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to call them but you know, they let me listen more than 2 mins of greeting message and no one pick up the phone, and I still had to pay calling fee (I had to pay ~$13 for un-response calls) I’d sent email about this to PayPal too, but I didn’t receive any response until now.
Login to Me Too

huycan207
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to call them but you know, they let me listen more than 2 mins of greeting message and no one pick up the phone, and I still had to pay calling fee (I had to pay ~$13 for un-response calls) I’d sent email about this to PayPal too, but I didn’t receive any response until now.
Login to Me Too

nwharley
Contributor
Contributor
I call them almost everyday and i will get a differant answer from each person. Ranges from i owe a old bill to i was using a student debit card in a suspisus manon. ( havent had that card for 2 1/2 years ) Has anyone filed a compliant with the better business bureau. That my next move
Login to Me Too

Sallory
Contributor
Contributor

@huycan207  Same here, I called the support on the phone as @sharpiemarker suggest, They told me that the documents in the translation phase,
I asked for an ETA, they can't provide that.

Man Sad Man Frustrated

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@huycan207 

Can take a few weeks to sort out dependent on when they get around to your turn in the queue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.