My support inquiries are being ignored; I will never use PayPal again; I am not a valued customer

Lunar2142
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has become an extremely greedy and dismissive company who does not care about their customer at all.

I have contacted Paypal over 8 times and spoke to over a dozen different associates who are ignoring my issue. Not to mention I have to wait 5-30 hours for a response that GIVES ME NO RESOLUTION AT ALL! No one should have to contact a company more than once or twice to get an issue resolved. This is negligence at the highest degree.

The response is always the same. It's been reviewed in my favor and a refund was initiated to my account. Well guess what, it's been almost a month, and there has not been any refund issued to me at all. The only it shows is that the refund was cancelled, period. And no one is explaining ANYTHING TO ME!

I'm am so sick of tired of waiting for this **bleep** to be over. I've been waiting since July 30th for a product that I wasn't even given a tracking number for.

Great, thank you for favoring my side of the dispute, now take the money from her account and put it ion mine! Put it in the negative, I don't care. I am entitled to this refund, and I will not stop until I get it.

I am done waiting. My patience is at an absolute low right and and I will not settle for anything less than the money in my account as soon as humanly possible. I will call non stop if I have to.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Lunar2142
Contributor
Contributor

The phone system is constantly denying any inquires regardless of how many different ways I try to get to a person. It simply states, "PayPal cannot support your inquiry right now" And just goes back through the ridiculous chat system where I get absolutely nothing done.

This is the worst experience I have ever had with PayPal. I have been using them for over 15 years and this is what it has come to.
An absolutely disgrace of a company that ignores their customers issues. Awesome. Way to go PayPal. What to succumb to an absolute depth of corruption and greed.

I will absolutely never use this company again and I will ENCOURAGE everyone I meet to never use it again either.

Login to Me Too

Lunar2142
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting absolutely out of hand. The phone service is permanently down. My support inquires ARE STILL being ignored.
There is absolutely no resolution with this garbage company.
Am I going to have to write a **bleep** essay to corporate?
Why even **bleep**ing bother? That's just going to get ignored and thrown in the trash too right?
And no one here is helping either. Is there literally no one managing or running this company at all?
Seriously? What in the **bleep** am I supposed to do here?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lunar2142 

Well as you haven't asked an actual paypal question about an issue you want resolving and don't intend using paypal anymore then nothing we can do really is there so...bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.