My refund I can’t seem to get back

Tanishachubbs0
New Community Member
So I order from this site that appeared to b a legit company called LovelyWholesale so I ordered over 280 dollars n clothes set u to pay the 4 installment payed the first 69 dollars and received what I thought was my full order only to discover that I not only had the clothes I thought I ordered but most of my order was missing stuff they did send had a loud odor and was not the items I agreed to or that was n my cart and it came from China I immediately contacted LovelyWholesale and asked for return labels and a full refund the said the don’t take care of it contact PayPal and that’s what I did PayPal was no help or better then the company I couldn’t talk to a live person and I couldn’t find anyway on they site to tell explain what I’m explaining on her about my problems they only offered the unauthorized transaction and that’s what I pushed explaining to them through that I didn’t receive my order I agreed to pay and the items that was sent was wrong and had a bad order only for them to tell me that the investigation the looked over wasn’t unauthorized and wouldn’t be giving my money back sent n another claim stating that I didn’t get my items and they charged my card and three more payments will b coming out my account because it’s installment payments still PayPal refuse to be any help to me about the situation so I’m done wit the company and paypal if it’s someone that reads this and can help me get my money back I’ll b waiting please and thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.