My problem is not being solved at all.

eeasy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. My account has been limited and I cannot use my funds. Paypal requested documents from me, which I kindly provided. I sell digital products. Paper has requested confirmation of delivery of these digital items to the customer. The digital item was delivered or provided as described and the service was completed as described. This is stated in paypal rules.  One manager asked me to provide data in the form of a pdf file where it can be seen that the orders were indeed sent with a visible address of the buyer. I did it. The next manager asks me to submit documents for physical delivery ... (Apparently managers are changing and do not read previous correspondence) I have been struggling with this for more than 2 weeks and my problem is not being solved at all. It feels like I'm being ignored. I tried to call the Paypal, but I could not - they do not pick up the phone. I wrote to Facebook - they also don't solve anything. They kick me from one manager to another. Disgusting. Not only do I write to them every day, and PayPal answers every 24 hours. The speed of solving my problem is only slowing down. As I wrote already, this has dragged on for more than 2 weeks and I continue to wait for the next manager who is not aware of my problem. I am sincerely tired of fighting and I want to spit on the paypal and the money that was left there.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.