My paypal limit without any reason?

Mary_321
Contributor
Contributor
Im just trying to send money from my friend to give to my family for grocery because of the lock down. I tried to send multiple times and its appear thats cant process you request right now please try again later. And now my account was limitation. I need the money from my balance. And i have no id. Whats should i do? How many day my account remove limit? Please help me. Make an action paypal. Im so dissapointed.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mary_321 

When you keep repeating failed actions, the system will try to protect itself and repeat the error messages. The more you do it, the longer it takes the system to reset/cool down. You did it so much that there is now a limitation on your account. Is it asking for photo ID now?

You must resolve the account limitation which does take a while already but due to the lockdown and the Covid-19 and reduced staff who knows how long it will the take for your account to be restored. And you also don't have photo ID. Do you have a passport?

If your PayPal account is limited, go to your Resolution Center for more information on why the limitation was placed and how it can be removed. If you can't provide documents, your account could eventually be permanently limited or stay limited until you can provide photo ID.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mary_321 

When you keep repeating failed actions, the system will try to protect itself and repeat the error messages. The more you do it, the longer it takes the system to reset/cool down. You did it so much that there is now a limitation on your account. Is it asking for photo ID now?

You must resolve the account limitation which does take a while already but due to the lockdown and the Covid-19 and reduced staff who knows how long it will the take for your account to be restored. And you also don't have photo ID. Do you have a passport?

If your PayPal account is limited, go to your Resolution Center for more information on why the limitation was placed and how it can be removed. If you can't provide documents, your account could eventually be permanently limited or stay limited until you can provide photo ID.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Shweta_12
Contributor
Contributor
My account again limiation while 15 days ago all the provide the information then remove but again limiation my account. This is not right but again provide all the information. And one step remaing provide via mail pls remove my limations .
Login to Me Too

Shweta_12
Contributor
Contributor
Pls remove my limitations. 15 days ago I already provide all the step then remove my limtation now again received message your account limited . I again complete step one step left because this I am not doing it my side. I provide the confirm identify via mail pls forward the review department. Only 15days ago I already provide all step why again limiation pls remove as soon as possible
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.