cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My paypal got hacked and someone spent all my money... and Paypal denied my claim...........

My paypal got hacked and someone spent all my money... and Paypal denied my claim...........

Yeah so my **bleep**ing paypal got hacked and someone spent all the money, i made a claim that this was unauthorized purchases and paypal denied it.. wtf do i now? literally all my money are just gone.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Volunteer Advisor

Re: My paypal got hacked and someone spent all my money... and Paypal denied my claim...........

@spliffiam

Contact customer service for assistance to verify that the decision is correct:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Have them check IP addresses used. Do you use remote access apps on your device? Someone could have gotten in that way.

Kudos & problem resolved are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

Re: My paypal got hacked and someone spent all my money... and Paypal denied my claim...........

Yeah i will call them, just gotta wait for monday...

I only use my PC for it nothing else at all

Volunteer Advisor

@spliffiam

Check for computer viruses and malware.

Kudos & problem resolved are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

Yeah i cleared everything and also added 2 times authentication on the paypal account

Do you think i will get my money back? Yes right?