My paypal account has been limited for no apparent reason

Amal_Mohamed
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my account has been limited recently after receiving some money, paypal hasn't stated any reasoning behind it.

i want to clarify a few things before i get copy/paste answers since i've seen multiple people complaining about this before me and i wanna make sure that you know that i've done everything correctly.

1- i was asked to provide information and i did, the information i provided was 100% clear and the images were not blurry at all

2- the 3-5 business days period has passed already.

3- i have yet to receive an email from my you guys in my inbox regarding any updates on the situation or asking me to provide further information so please don't tell me to "monitor" my inbox because it's well monitored i can tell you this much

i wish there was a direct way of contacting you guys but apparently you're the only company in the entire world that has decided to shut down all of your customer service due to covid which is not acceptable due to the fact you guys are dealing with money, and money control people's lives and if something is wrong from your end that means we have the right to contact you as soon as possible and resolve the issue, however you guys show me the absolute opposite and i'm not satisfied with your service at all.

resolve my issue please that's all i care about currently my life is at a halt because of you

thanks for reading this and i hope anyone having the same issue as me get it resolved as well!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vibeindia
Contributor
Contributor

Buddy, forget the money.

Paypal has been repeatedly doing this to our simple software development business from past 1 month. Have blocked thousands of USD.

It is a super elaborate, daylight ,white-collar robbery that they are pulling off.

And yes, there are many in the same boat!

Login to Me Too

Amal_Mohamed
Contributor
Contributor

i love how no moderator is responding due to the fact that i answered most of the copypaste answers they give out to people so he can't sweep me under a rug and call it a day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.