My paypal account has been closed and no reason.

ensonalM
New Community Member

Dear Paypal Team,

First of all, it was very sad to hear that my Paypal account was closed. I don't know exactly why my account was closed and I would like to know.

I have not done anything illegal with Paypal and I swear I will read all the rules. My Paypal account is very important to my business. I cannot use any payment method other than Paypal at my job. I want to use this account for my business and money transfers. Again, I swear to read all the rules. I request my account to be reopened.

Additionally, I have attached the scanned National ID below.

Regards,

Muhammed <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ensonalM 

Don't ever put personal information on this public worldwide community forum !!!

Luckily it was auto-removed.

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.