My mother accidentally reported suspicious activity to her master card

TandyCandy
Contributor
Contributor

My mother, sweet thing that she is, often asks me to send my degenerate little brother money FROM her credit card through my paypay. Then, forgetful thing that she is, she gasps, calls her credit card company and tells them "uh oh, I think someone has my credit card!" ((face plants))

So, having been reminded that SHE asked ME to send the little turd money, ma called her credit card company and explained it was an accident. My mother is NOT technically inclined and I don't know how to get her stupid credit card statement-- it's NOT my statement because it's NOT my credit card. 

But I've waited for hours to speak with a human being, I've been autobot messaged the same crap that takes me to the Little Land of **bleep** Nowhere and all I need Paypal to do is take a look at the credit card "investigation" or whatever crap and retract my limitations. I just got paid, I have ALREADY bounced automated payments and I'm spewing seven shades of **bleep** in eight different directions at the moment so, PLEASE, may I use my account that was NOT hacked and remove my mother's credit card that I do NOT want on aforementioned account? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TandyCandy 

So you break paypal rules by adding another persons credit card to your paypal account and then become abusive and blame paypal for limiting that account due to fraud (or your mother thought it was fraud) on your paypal account?

I can understand why you are limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.