My money: profile is blocked for no reason and I can't withdraw my money from my account

SMarvorid
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am an italian citizen and I live actually in Tajikistan. I've created my account on your portal in Tajikistan and don't anderstand WHY my account is still blocked by your staff, even I linked my documents around 2 months ago!
I wrote many times and asked in help center to open my profile, so I can send my money to friends with Paypal account, if it's not autorized to link a russian banck, as in your message.
But the staff of help center don't resolve my problem and don't give me access to send my  money or withdraw them!!!
 My friends from Russia have told me that they use their Paypal acocunt linked with russian bank  and they don't have any problem!
 Why you don't open my profile to withdraw my money? I will write to the administration and will write many negative feed back about your service!!!
You have taken your commission for all the transactions... what do you want else!
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

John371
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same problem am sure they use our money to invest for their benefit.That's unlawful and the matter need to be reported to BBB.org to expose their theft/fraud.Besides reaching a decision with us they just say you are no longer allowed to use PayPal service but your money will be held for 180 days ,why and what for without interest.The problem is they have monopoly and no client assistance by governing law.Its an online money stealing platform they have createdcrecreatedcr

Login to Me Too

SMarvorid
Contributor
Contributor

What could suggest me, Mr. John,

please can somebody assist me to withdraw my money I need to pay for training in 2 months.

So after 180 days they will take the money completly

Login to Me Too

John371
Contributor
Contributor

Just get in touch with me since am still working out a plan to get money before 180 days I got BBB.org staff helping me if I manage will let you know

Login to Me Too

SMarvorid
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, many thanks!

Usually thay don't return the money, right or what they do

It's my first experience with this portal and I want to write a feed back and comments about their so called service!

Login to Me Too

SMarvorid
Contributor
Contributor

If they will block also here, my e-mail: <removed>

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

John371
Contributor
Contributor

If they  block here it will show they are real scam/fraudsters instead they have to help their clients and look for a way to waiver their policies for our betterment.

Login to Me Too

John371
Contributor
Contributor

@SMarvorid

I would advise to try do business payments and receiving with Payoneer  its efficient, transparent, professional than Paypal.Some of my clients have encouraged them to use it and happy about their service.Instant money transfers,instant feedback as well good customer care.visit:www.payoneer.com registration free.

Login to Me Too

SMarvorid
Contributor
Contributor

@John371

Thank you for your kind information..could you solve your problem here?

Please, tell to BBB.org aout my case too. On fb on Pay pal page many users have the same problems and complaain about the actions of this organization's staff.

Did you see them? Somebody on Instagra.m have proposed me the assistance, maybe also there fake people, right

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

John371
Contributor
Contributor

@SMarvorid

I won't forget you will try to assist,currently been on the look out of the PayPal executive and directly communicated with them as well waiting for their response they said are looking into the matter.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.