My money has been stolen

Binara1
Contributor
Contributor

This incident happened yesterday (2021.7.26) I received $ 5.77 from the site "picowarkes" a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Then on the evening of "2021.7.26" (yesterday) evening, I went to the PayPal app and saw that I had only $ 0.77 in my account. It has been mentioned that he had taken money from me at 2.19 pm. Then the time is 1.18 pm. It was then that a man named "Hemantha <removed>" took $ 5 from me. I know this "Hemantha <removed>" person. He is my neighbour. I created a Paypal account for this "Hemantha <removed>" person. He must have remembered my information at that time. Then I went to the house of "Hemantha <removed>" and asked for only the $ 5 I had. Then he sent me my $ 5 without a refund. Then the time was 4.45 p.m He did it himself. He told me he had about $ 17 or so in his account. Then when he logged into his account he had $ 21 decimal places in my account with my money. Then he ran out of money and sent it to my account. But I only got $ 4.50. The total amount in my account was $ 5.22. This person "Hemantha <removed>" is fully responsible for this. He told me that he had two Paypal accounts and I am sure he was the one who tried to withdraw money from my account <removed> I'm sure <removed> and Hemantha <removed>are the same. This could be his 2nd or maybe 3rd PayPal account because he has had a lot of paypal accounts before. <removed> is an account created by Hemantha <removed> to trick me and get money from me. He stole $ 5.77, which I found working for more than a week. He also violates the rules of the Paypal company and uses the paypal account many times at once. I also lost $ 0.50 because of his theft. He stole my first paycheck. Please paypal, I request that the person named Hemantha <removed> be given due punishment. I request that the "Hemantha <removed>" account, which is the main account of this person, be removed. Or ask me to pay him a dollar as compensation. If his account is removed, I kindly request that the money not be wasted and sent to my account. My paypal account email: -<removed> Hemantha <removed>paypal account email: - <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Binara1 

Can you edit with just the facts, and some paragraphs, too much for me to wade through but someone else may do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.