My item isnt even close to what.I ordered

Mikeydog
Contributor
Contributor
When u order an item ,dont recieve it. Email the company ,they give invalid tracking #,2 times. Almost 2 months go by and then u receive a 99cent bottle opener instead of your order,what do you have to do to talk to a real person on paypal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MC1971
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me when ordering an item from China and they send you some junk item then you try sending or returning it Paypal gave me the details to send/return but you cannot send anything tracked to china and then PayPal use the lack of tracking details to close the problem and payment refund.... so much for using payment protection....

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MC1971
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me when ordering an item from China and they send you some junk item then you try sending or returning it Paypal gave me the details to send/return but you cannot send anything tracked to china and then PayPal use the lack of tracking details to close the problem and payment refund.... so much for using payment protection....

Login to Me Too

Mikeydog
Contributor
Contributor
I have bent.over backwards for PayPal. Inhave receipt with item description. Have email with false tracking numbers . Email from amasonmall.com ,first saying they were shippin the item ,that ,by the way,was described in my.email to them,then disclaiming that I ordered the AK 47 decanter set at.all . A settlement offer for $5.40. And I first disputed this Dec21. The whole thing is a zombie like situation. Condescending behavior from FB ,PayPal, GreenDot,and the seller. I would venture to say last time I buy online or use paypal and **bleep** FB.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.