My friend got locked out of his account for "Suspicious Activity"

oliver051
Contributor
Contributor

Good day to all readers. A friend of mine's paypal account got flagged for "Suspicious Activity" it was right after he logged in his paypal account using a VPN thinking that it was the solution to his problem not being able to send payments to other people. The phone number that's being asked to grant access to his account was from a website that provides temporary phone numbers due to the fact that he doesnt own a phone and only a laptop. A few hours ago he bought a phone and a mobile number to add to his paypal. He added his new and personal number but everytime he tries to confirm that it's his number by getting a sms verification the paypal app just asks for his password after clicking "Send the Text Message" and after he does that the app just puts him in a loop of typing passwords again and again. Does any of you have the solution to this? Hes on the edge of getting evicted from his apartment in a few hours and we will deeply appreciate any help you guys can provide. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.