My first ever dispute/resolution with paypal

valleygirl007
Contributor
Contributor

just sharing and experience i had with Paypal.........well we purchased an item from ebay in december 2017 for a christmas present, it was an article of clothing and it was coming from china, it was listed as a UK size 16, when it arrived it was a size xxxl, the size of a tent (could not use it as a tent of course), contacted the seller, they said no problem send them a picture and they will get back to us, we did everything they asked until they agreed to ship out another item, christmas had gone now, no replacement item arrived, followed by "please dear be patient, item is in uk post" we had this about 5 times, we did not get anything at all, we contacted Ebay who said it was too late to intervene, so we contacted paypal and started a dispute, Worst thing we ever done, we may has well left the item and forgot about it, the seller kept saying to us and paypal item was in post (2 months now), we were then asked by paypal if we wanted to escalate claim, so we did, then 2 days later paypal awarded claim to us as long as we post item back to china with a singed delivery and we pay the full costs, which worked out more than item worth.. So lesson learnt dont but from CHINA 😞

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.