My dispute not being truly investigated & feeling PayPal is helping to rip me off

JohnSeckar
Contributor
Contributor

What is the next thing I can do or how do I get my situation TRULY looked at again? I bought something that was grossly exaggerated on a massive scale to what it really was and when I disputed it I feel PayPal did NOT truly look at the situation! How do I have it reviewed again by someone that is truly looking at what was sent vs what was implied was being sent? I bought something that was represented to be almost 10 times bigger than what I got and performs way way better than the item I received. The scale difference in quality was massive and size also so how do I escalate this to the next level. I feel majorly like PayPal is helping to rip me off! This is not a good look for Pay Pal and it feels horrible to me when I've been a customer for over 10 years and never lodged a complaint before! The one time I lodge a complaint it does not truly get investigated at all in my opinion!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sriraj

Hi @JohnSeckar

Welcome to PayPal Community forum!

I am sorry to know about what happened with your claim. You can appeal against PayPal's decision within 10 days from the date your case was closed. 

You will need to contact PayPal Customer Service to review a case. 

You can call PayPal Customer Service (Click 'Call us' option located at bottom of Contact us page on the PayPal website) or reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter

I hope it helps.

Sriraj

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Sriraj

Hi @JohnSeckar

Welcome to PayPal Community forum!

I am sorry to know about what happened with your claim. You can appeal against PayPal's decision within 10 days from the date your case was closed. 

You will need to contact PayPal Customer Service to review a case. 

You can call PayPal Customer Service (Click 'Call us' option located at bottom of Contact us page on the PayPal website) or reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter

I hope it helps.

Sriraj

Login to Me Too

JohnSeckar
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they did reopen it and I'm hoping they truly look at the evidence. I've been a member for over 10 yrs I think it is over 15 yrs with PayPal business and professional and NEVER one time have I started a dispute. This time though I strongly as heck feel I'm being ripped off and no one likes to feel that way 😉

Login to Me Too

keithmarineinc
Contributor
Contributor
I also got ripped off by a seller and Paypal. I ordered a robotic self solving Rubik's cube on Nov 28 and paid for expedited shipping to get it by Christmas. It was supposed to ship within 2 days but went to the shipper on 10th day. Long story short it arrived a month late and had no robotics at all. The Rubik's cube was missing some stickers and had 10 to 12 of every other color. Keep in mind only 9 of each color per side. This was a bait and switch that they dragged out to scam as many as they could. I opened and escalated a dispute after numerous emails to the seller to resolve. Pay pal said I would be notified and I was not. They closed the dispute in the sellers favor. I have been a satisfied Paypal customer for 20 years. Looking for another way to pay now. I am **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.