My claim has been denied

ArchieDenness1
Contributor
Contributor
I claimed a pair of shoes I purchased when I was scammed as a third party scammer made me transfer £100 some jordan shoes he wanted , where in fact I wanted to buy some shoes of the scammer ( unbeknown he was scammed) he then charged me for his shoes and quickly deleted his account so I couldn’t messsage him, I have evidence of purchasing messages which I’d like to put forward but PayPal isn’t helping at all toward my attempt to go against the decision they made to deny me a refund
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

hi75pa
New Community Member

I also feel I was mishandled by Paypal. I feel Paypal sided with the Seller of a product which did not deliver what it said it would, maybe because the seller is a larger customer. Paypal said it was reviewing the Sellers evidence,  a few days before they closed the case and said I was not eligible for a refund. The said sellers  evidence was never made available to me, so how am I supposed to defend my case if I don't have access to all the information? Notwithstanding the fact that the Seller had put an iron clad Money Back Guarantee on the payment page if I was not satisfied with the product. But when I invoked this money back guarantee because the Seller did not provide what he said he would, the seller refused to honor it. And when I escalated the matter to Paypal, they ruled in favor of the Seller. Where is the justice in that? Don't these guarantees mean anything anymore? So the small customer can go to **bleep** even when their claims are valid? I feel grossly mishandled by Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ArchieDenness1
Contributor
Contributor
I know I’ve been scammed by a third party who’s made me pay for a item the scammer wants and he’s paid nothing and got a free pair of tracked shoes delivered to his house cost free. I now have lost everything and received nothing in exchange for it. PayPal decided the case was in his favour therefore leaving me bankrupt with no way to resolve or appeal said decision. I want to provide evidence off this mid handling but I cannot?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.