My case was closed and these people ripped me off!

Lori777
Contributor
Contributor

I thinkPayPal is getting kickbacks from people that they are allowing to rip us off.  I ordered 4 shirts back in May and as of July 1st hadn't received anything.  So PayPay claims to have contacted the seller and the seller sends them a tracking number for a package containing ONE SHIRT!  I PAID FOR 4 SHIRTS!!!  So PayPal closes the case!  NEVER using PayPal credit again.  Thieves.  They won’t open the case again, and surprise surprise, if I try to reopen it I get a message that there was a problem reaching that page.   

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20230525GM
Contributor
Contributor

My case was not yet closed but I am getting nowhere! Yesterday they said something about an N or an R they will not cover!

Purchased a thermostat, had no idea it was coming from China (I would NEVER have ordered). This was the web site https://www.typeld.com/contact and it indicates the address as 337 LANDSDOWNE RD ,Bowman, South Carolina, 29018.

This was a complete FRAUD nothing on the site is true and probably nothing is available. They prey on shoppers who think they have done thier due diligence and never think it is really China.

Pay Pal needs to stop playing a game here. It was more than a month after I filed my scam complaint requesting PP stop any payment and heard nothing back for over a month. Now they want to play the game of the N or the R means you get nothing and NO protection. My credit card would have stood behind me and this would have been over months ago and I would have the money to go buy my thermostat.

Login to Me Too

Lori777
Contributor
Contributor
I won’t trust PayPal anymore. They’re supporting thieves.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.