My business proof of address has been REJECTED AGAIN

KreutzArt
Contributor
Contributor

I first sent in a Utility Bill, but since it's not under my name, it was rejected. Fine.

I lined up for the bank DURING ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE to get a statement of my account. Gave that and again, it was rejected. 

I'm running out of options. I need money to buy food and to pay bills. To be dealing with this during the pandemic is absolutely starting to make me crazy. The fact that there are no humans in Paypal to contact so I can plead my case is giving me anxiety. I'm so tight on cash. I don't know what to do anymore. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KreutzArt,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues getting a document approved for your business' address. Here's a great Help Center article that provides a but more information on What kind of documentation you can provide. When uploading a document for your business, it may need to have your business name and first / last name included in the ownership / bill-to sections.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.