My business account got hacked just now

Naeltalli
Contributor
Contributor

My business account under the email <removed> had been hacked just now and received an email that all the amount had been transfered through a purchase. Another email also was received from paypal that the account is closed.

Tried to open my account but couldn't login, tried to open open it through forgfot password but couldn't raise a claim through my account.

Kindly assist us in solving the issue as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Naeltalli
Contributor
Contributor

Noted and thank you, learned from the community that the only way to solve this issue is through twitter @askpaypal. Tried by phone after holding for 1 hour they don't serve Jordan and couldn't provide me with the phone number that serves my region! Even online the phone is not available! Seems struggling as other members with the same issue. Hope paypal twitter account will assist me in this issue.

If you have any other solution or advice it will be life saving. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NZCaz
Contributor
Contributor
Ring PayPal phone number and contact your bank ASAP where the card or cards for payment are held.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Naeltalli
Contributor
Contributor

Noted and thank you, learned from the community that the only way to solve this issue is through twitter @askpaypal. Tried by phone after holding for 1 hour they don't serve Jordan and couldn't provide me with the phone number that serves my region! Even online the phone is not available! Seems struggling as other members with the same issue. Hope paypal twitter account will assist me in this issue.

If you have any other solution or advice it will be life saving. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.