My bank statement for proof of business address keeps getting rejected

Shameichi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm an artist that do commission works and has international clients, and so I made my Paypal into a business account since I had thought I was required to in order to do freelance. So, my business name is basically just my own full name since I don't have an actual business. My account has been restricted due to missing proof of business address. The utility bills we have are all named after my grandmother since I live with her, so I can't exactly send any utility bills as proof of address. I've done some research and read somewhere that sending them a bank statement will do the trick. Problem is, I've been sending them my bank statement and they've continuously rejected it for having incomplete information. I've already made sure it had all the info they needed: my full name and my full address, so I have no idea what the specific reason for rejection could be since they just send the same generic response every time. I can't get in touch with anyone through customer service either, so I don't know how else I can free my account from limitations. So now I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the document I'm sending (Like, what info is missing?), what other possible document can I send them? I'm a college student, so hopefully it's documents that I can easily acquire. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.