My account was stolen and someone spent 100$ with it

jotichcro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I don't know what to do, tried to email paypal, tried to chat, but no luck because for email resolution I need to have transaction IDs for those unauthorized payment (There were 3). So, yesterday someone made 3 payments from my paypal account, as soon as I saw suspicious email receipts, I logged in to paypal and removed credit card which was used. Then I went on to change my password and hit save, then it went in loop so I waited for like 3 minutes but it kept on circling. So I refreshed the page and wanted to log in again, but the email was changed!! I no longer have access to my account. Also, I know that the man who stole my account is from Russia, because Microsoft account is linked to paypal and I got an email from Microsoft team that suspicous activity was reported on my outlook account which stated that someone located in Russia with xy IP adress has logged in my account.

I can't contact paypal via email nor the resolution center, my only shot is to cal them I guess, but I am from Croatia so it would cost me greatly.

Please, any advice would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.