My account turned to Spanish and I have a 1,000 pending payment going INTO my account?

bcagle25
New Community Member

I logged in and found that my dashboard and switched to Spanish and that I have a pending transaction to my bank account linked to PayPal of +1,000. 

is this a scam, how do I clear this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bcagle25,

Thank you for posting. I'm so sorry to hear of the unauthorized activity in your PayPal account! 

To report activity that doesn't involve a payment to another account (such as the situation here), please contact PayPal as soon as possible. A customer support representative can help resecure your account and open an investigation on the activity to get it resolved. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

If you've used the same password as you used on PayPal in any other applications or on any other websites, you'll want to change all those passwords. Make sure to use strong and unique passwords on every site. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.