My account is permanently limited

stark9876
Contributor
Contributor
My account is permanently limited and I have 200 pounds in the account however on the 16 March I got an email saying I could withdraw the funds and it won’t let me what do I do ??
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stark9876 

Have you got a confirmed bank account linked to your paypal account?

Does the name on your bank account exactly match the name on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stark9876
Contributor
Contributor
There is no permanent bank account on the account just a debit card and when I go the resolution center nothing comes up apart from your account is permanently limited however 15 days ago I got an email saying your funds are now ready for withdrawal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stark9876 

You can't withdraw to a debit card in the UK.

You can only withdraw to a linked and confirmed bank account.

So you need to click on 'transfer' > withdraw funds > then add and confirm the bank account before you withdraw the funds.

Your best bet is to link and confirm the bank account first dependent on if you have online banking and can access the 4 digit code quickly or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stark9876
Contributor
Contributor
I tried that but number 1 I have no bank account already linked so I tried adding one and it stayed go to resolution centere and it says no cases available and I can’t withdraw funds. As I said I got an email 2 weeks ago or so that I was able to withdraw them and nothing is working can some help please ???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.