My account is locked! Can't transfer funds to my new account. Help!

jcsmidt
New Community Member

Alright! I'm a freelancer from South Africa and I use fiverr as a secondary source of income, but I withdraw funds from my fiverr to my Paypal account and then from Paypal to my local bank account, since that's the only viable way to do it in my country. A few weeks ago, Paypal asked me for a proof of ID and address. I sent it to them and my account got locked because I was underaged when I created the account back in 2016. Totally fair, that was on me. I am of age now and created a new Paypal account. All of the funds from the locked account is now, well, locked. I can't transfer it to a new Paypal account and because I do not have a U.S. bank account, I can't withdraw it directly to there either. I have tried sending messages via the message center, but I get greeted by an automated message every time and nothing much happens after that. 

Has anyone encountered this? And so, is there a way to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.