My account is limited

pro100barba
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, guys. Can you help me pls. I've already asked paypal agent, but they didn't respond.

Somehow i can't see how much money are on my account.

And there os a notification about something that "There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access."

What is this and how to resolve it? I am clicking on it but nothing happens.

here is a story. I wanted to buy a board game from ebay, ordered it, payed via paypal and then canceled my order, so the seller refund me my money back, but not on my card. but to paypal.

I cant see how much money is on my account. I canceled, because i saw a better price on amazon, but i cant pay via paypal on amazon, What to do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pro100barba 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pro100barba
Contributor
Contributor

My friend. ty for your answer, but it showed me that money firstly charged my paypal account and then payed on ebay. And then transfered back to my paypal account, but i can't see any reference how much money is on my account. ANd why paypal saying that I have some problems with my account?

Login to Me Too

pro100barba
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.