My account is limited for idk why and whatever I send them isn’t approved

limitedman
Contributor
Contributor
My home was destroyed by hurricane Laura and PayPal has my unemployment deposit on it. It has a decent amount of money on it. I have nothing but that money to my name. I’ve reached out the the “message center plenty of times and I get the same old answer everytime I message them. I’ve sent them everything they wanted and they said it was good enough to be approved. I have 2 kids with me as well and we need a place to rest our heads and reset our souls. I’ve explained to them the situation I’m going through and did everything they asked but it still didn’t get approved. Is there any way for me to get ahold to someone on the phone to solve this issue or does anyone have any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Southerncutog
Contributor
Contributor
They have done the same thing to me. Your best bet is to call 18007452426 wells Fargo ACH Department since this is who paypal uses an intermediary and who they bank with. Get the Tracer ID then call unemployment line and do the new claims but ask for a supervisor and tell them that your money got sent to the wrong account and then you give that Tracer ID to a supervisor from TWC in existing claims. Explain to them what's going on they are there to help you just don't cuss at them and don't be disrespectful and I promise you they'll help. Wells Fargo that number that I gave you is for the ACH Department you'll hit option 2 and then you should transfer you immediately to us human being who can help you to explain the situation.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.