Victor84473
Contributor
Contributor
hi , account is limited and cant upload my statement to paypal What to do
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LT30
New Community Member

PayPal account is limited. All data properly updated. PayPal is not replying. Please sort issue 

Reference ID: PP-006-222-238-688

Login to Me Too

nBougie
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to confirm my bank account to lift restrictions. PayPal said they sent two small deposit amounts and one withdrawal to my credit union account. Nothing ever showed up. I contacted PayPal again and they said it takes three days. Well, it has been a week and still no deposits or withdrawals from PayPal. In the meantime, I have sold a couple of items on eBay and payment has been received in my account. I cannot use the PayPal shipping because I cannot pay anyone with my account. The lack of response is keeping me from being able to sell items because I cannot get my money which pays for my inventory. I cannot purchase anything on eBay because I cannot pay anyone either. I cannot even refund someone their money if I had to. In essence my business is shut down because of the lack of customer service and urgency from PayPal. I would close my account and go to another payment form, but I cannot close my account either. Nice that PayPal can take my money in, but I cannot get it out or move it. That does not sound like PayPal protecting me, it sounds more like a scam to build a pile of cash in PayPal's coffers. I am going to file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau along with the hundreds of others who are dealing with this same issue. Very unhappy and will close my account as soon as I can resolve my restrictions so I can get my funds out. PayPal used to be a pretty good outfit. I cannot endorse PayPal today.

Login to Me Too

Victor84473
Contributor
Contributor
What should i do in this case.. stop connecting with paypal. They are making accounts limited in this time.. and i am damn **bleep** off
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.