My account is limited and I have an order havenot receive

Bachhop
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited and I have an order haven receive for more than 30 days, a lot of goods are fake for last order. So how do I do it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi Bachhop,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear your account was limited. In most cases, you can find options to try to resolve the limitation in your Resolution Center on the account by following the steps listed here. If you have yet to receive the item you purchased, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking us to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed. Please note that while a PayPal account is limited some features may be unavailable, affecting the ability to open disputes. You can learn what you can do with your account while it's limited in your Resolution Center.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.