My account is limited and I can't provide identification

Mansoor78901
Contributor
Contributor

I made an account with someone else's name. I used that for selling and buying. Now its limited. I have 126 USD there. How can I take that payment out? 

How can I send this payment to my real account or to someone else's account? I just need a one time transaction window and then PayPal can ban this account. Possible?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mansoor78901 

Nope your account is fried.

The funds on the account belong to the person who's name is on the account and can provide i.d. to prove it.

If you open a legal financial account with a fake name then that was always going to happen.

Also if you have more than 2 paypal accounts of the same type you risk the others being limited as well.

Suggest you get the person that sent the funds to open a dispute and see if they can get money back and then send to your proper account?  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mansoor78901 

Nope your account is fried.

The funds on the account belong to the person who's name is on the account and can provide i.d. to prove it.

If you open a legal financial account with a fake name then that was always going to happen.

Also if you have more than 2 paypal accounts of the same type you risk the others being limited as well.

Suggest you get the person that sent the funds to open a dispute and see if they can get money back and then send to your proper account?  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.