My account is disabled?

ambientstudios
New Community Member

So my paypal is totally disabled...

I came on to send some cash to a friend to find a notification notifying me with a message 

"We noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services."

After looking through the user agreement i couldn't find any solid reason for why my account was disabled. And im confused on exactly what i did since paypal don't really say? The message above is all i got. 

After emailing and messaging through the paypal help chat and paypal's twitter, I've gotten nothing back.

This could possibly be the worst time for paypal to disable my account, i use paypal for almost everything from sending money to friends and family, and to local business owners.

With Covid 19 around, its really putting me in a dangerous spot since i work at home. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ambientstudios 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.