My account has been limited and in review for about 4 days (REF ID : PP-007-601-991-698)

Orianacgv
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings, I have been a paypal user starting this year, I use this account to recieve payments from clients and the Freelancer.com platform, I use third party services to help me complete my work (programmers, designers, etc) , sadly this has brought me a problem, my account has been limited and in review for 3-4 days, I have sent all the documents and haven't got any answer yet.

My profile says this "We noticed that you've been receiving, sending or withdrawing large amount of funds from your PayPal account. To keep your account secure, we've limited certain features in your account. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access."

How much time do I have to wait for paypal to review my documents? since clients are waiting an answer for them to send payments and I have some payments to do too.

Thanks for your time

Oriana

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
It sounds like you've followed the proper procedures, so all you can do is wait. Just make sure you haven't missed anything in the resolution center where they're asking for docs.

If it's been 4 days already it shouldn't be much longer. I think I typically see this take 7 - 10 days.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.