My account got stolen and Call Support are no help

mrwnomega
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 2 weeks ago I received an email that an email has been added to my account and the phone number has been deleted, I tried logging in but the one who stole the account changed my password and made security questions, so I texted the PayPal support on twitter with the issue, and they advised me to call, that day I didn't have enough cash to pay for international call fees so with further help from them they told me that they froze my account until im able to call, so last week Monday I called and I told the support agent exactly that, hey my account got hacked and that they changed password and made security questions, then she told me that we made a case and you'll receive an email in 5 business days about your account issue, Friday arrived and I didn't receive anything, so I got back to the support on twitter  explaining the problem, so they told me to call again maybe the agent didn't put the case, so last Monday I called, the same agent answered and I told her that I didn't receive any email, so I provided her with my credit card number, and she told me that you'll receive an email to proof your ID so you can gain access to account again, so then 30min later i received an email saying that I need to check the notifications on my account to submit proof, BUT DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT HOW CAN I LOG IN, so after that I called again, a different agent answered and also i told him the issue then i provided him with my paypal email and my credit card digits hen he told me that theres no account linked to this email or this credit card, Im thinking about just giving up on this one

If anyone been here or anyone have an advice please tell me THANK YOU

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.